Piatti del giorno
- Grilled asparagus wrapped in prosciutto 8.95
- Pizza alla lara 13.95
- Gaetana’s Grandaughter’s creation with vodka sauce and mozzarella.
- grilled shrimp infused with lemon & rosemary 17.95
- Served over a bed of arugula and tomatoes.
- Pumpkin ravioli with brown butter and sage 15.95
- gnocchi with gorgonzola cream 15.95
- lasagna 16.50
- Homemade pasta layered with ricotta and mozzarella. (With bolognese 18.95)
- chicken valdestano 19.95
- Chicken cutlet sauteed with lemon and butter, then layered withprosciutto, eggplant, mozzarella and baked in our brick oven.
Served with roasted potatoes and broccoli.
- Poppi’s sunday meat sauce 19.95
- Pork chop, meat balls and sausage with San Marzano tomatoes over rigatoni.
All entrees may be served with a side portion of penne marinara for 3.95. If you have a special request, simply ask. We cook to please.
- Cold Antipasto 10.95
- Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, fire-roasted red peppers, assorted olives, caponata and asiago cheese.
- Stuffed Mushrooms 7.95
- Filled with toasted bread crumbs, fresh mozzarella, garlic and fresh parsley.
- Shrimp Cocktail 9.95
- Jumbo shrimp served with cocktail sauce.
- Eggplant Rolatini 8.25
- Ricotta cheese delicately wrapped in slices of eggplant, topped with fresh mozzarella and marinara sauce.
- Mozzarella and Tomatoes .95
- Fresh mozzarella layered with slices of tomatoes and basil leaves, and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Zuppa di Mussels Bianco (OR ROSSO) 9.95
- Mussels with white wine with garlic and oil (or with fresh tomato broth).
- Stuffed Artichoke 9.95
- Stuffed with olives, mushrooms, bread crumbs, garlic and fresh herbs, steamed in olive oil.
- Fried Zucchini 7.25
- Fresh zucchini lightly breaded and fried. Served with marinara sauce.
- Caponata 6.25
- A Sicilian specialty with eggplant, onion, celery, olives and capers in a light tomato sauce. Served cold.
- Baked Clams 8.95
- Fresh whole littlenecks topped with bread crumbs.
- Seafood Salad 10.95
- Calamari, baby octopus, shrimp, scungilli, cracked green olives, and celery. Tossed in extra virgin olive oil, lemon, garlic and parsley.
- Mesclan Salad 7.50
- Mixed baby greens dressed in a balsamic vinaigrette and sprinkled with walnuts.
- Arugula Salad 7.95
- Fresh arugula, tomatoes and olives. Drizzled with an extra virgin olive oil and lemon dressing.
- Grilled Chicken Salad 12.25
- Grilled chicken served over a bed of mixed baby greens, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives. Finished with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Spinach Salad 8.25
- Chef James Mangia’s signature salad of fresh spinach, bacon, mushrooms and red onion in a lemon mustard dressing.
- Pasta Fagioli 7.25
- A tomato-based cannellini bean and vegetable soup.
- Lentil Soup 6.95
- A classic Tuscan vegetarian dish.
- Stracciatella 7.95
- Chicken broth with freshly beaten egg and spinach.
Pizza (freshly baked in our BRICK oven)
- PERSONAL PIE, 4 SMALL SLICES 12.25
- LARGE PIE, 6 SLICES 18.25
- TOPPINGS 2.25/ea
- caramelized onions, baby spinach, eggplant, broccoli, mushrooms, additional basil, olives, fresh garlic, zucchini, fresh tomatoes
- TOPPINGS 4.00/ea
- roasted red peppers, arugula, extra mozzarella, sausage, prosciutto, anchovies, meat balls, ground beef, pepperoni
- LINGUINE FRUITTA DI MARE 18.50
- Marinara sauce with shrimp, calamari, mussels and clams.
- linguine white clam sauce 15.25
- Baby clams in their shell, sauteed in garlic, extra virgin olive oil and fresh parsley.
- cheese ravioli 15.25
- In a light cream sauce with baby peas and prosciutto.
- rigatoni pesto 11.95
- Traditional creamy basic pesto.
- linguine puttanesca 13.95
- Marinara sauce with anchovies, capers and olives.
- penne a la vodka 13.95
- Served in a light, creamy tomato sauce with a touch of vodka—a Gaetana’s favorite.
- rigatoni with broccoli 12.50
- Fresh broccoli sauteed in garlic and extra virgin olive oil. (Add sausage...15.25)
- fettucini alfredo 12.95
- A classic creamy pasta.
- Penne primavera 14.95
- Broccoli, zucchini and mushrooms tossed in a light marinara sauce.
- rigatoni arrabiata 12.50
- Spicy marinara sauce.
- fettucini marinara with homemade meatballs 17.95
- A Greenwich Village favorite.
Add shrimp to any pasta dish for 9.95; chicken or sausage for 4.95.
- MARSALA 14.25
- Sauteed chicken breast in a marsala mushroom sauce.
- parmigiana 14.95
- A classic.
- milanese 12.95
- Breaded chicken breast over mixed baby greens and tomatoes.
- piccata 14.95
- Sauteed chicken breast in lemon and butter, served with rice pilaf.
- pomodoro 13.95
- Sauteed chicken breast with mushrooms, onions and red wine in a marinara sauce. Served with rice pilaf.
- Fried calamari 11.25
- Baby squid lightly floured and fried, served with marinara sauce.
- Salmon dijon 15.95
- Broiled filet of salmon with a creamy dijon caper sauce. Served with rice pilaf.
- shrimp scampi 17.95
- Jumbo shrimp sauteed in garlic butter, white wine and fresh parsley. Served with rice pilaf.
- grilled calamari 11.95
- Grilled baby squid glazed in a lemon, paprika, garlic and white wine sauce.
- yellow fin tuna 16.95
- Seared with a balsamic reduction and served over mixed baby greens and tomatoes.
- roasted chilean sea bass oreganata 18.95
- Served with asparagus and rice pilaf.
- pork chops with hot cherry peppers 18.50
- Grilled to perfection.
- pork medallions 15.95
- Marinated with mushrooms in garlic sauce.
- new york shell steak 24.25
- Grilled with mushrooms in garlic sauce. Served with sauteed broccoli.
- hamburger 10.95
- On a toasted roll with lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- oven roasted potatoes 2.95
- sauteed in garlic and olive oil.
- broccoli, spinach, broccoli rabe, asparagus 4.95